I found out yesterday that a lot of Inspirits were wondering what the heck it was that Sunggyu and Myungsoo made in Sesame Player episode 4. I decided to try it out myself, and it was a huge success! :D Here’s how you make it.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Any other fruit of your choice (I used canned peaches)
- Chilsung Cider (Basically 7-up or Sprite. It’s recommended that you use diet 7-up if you or a family member is diabetic since this entire fruit salad is really sweet.)
- Chop up your watermelon into bit sized pieces. Try to use a large container with a lid to mix all of your ingredients in because you will have to store it away. Depending on how large your container is, you decide how much of the watermelon you want to use. I only used about half.
- Chop up your other fruit into small pieces as well and put your watermelon and other fruit into the container.
- Pour in your milk and cider/soda. The proportion of milk to cider should be around 2:1, but it can be altered according to your own personal taste.
- Don’t forget to mix everything before tasting!
- Once you’ve gotten it to fit your taste, refrigerate for one hour, and enjoy!
Does it look good? Watermelon Fruit Salad is complete!
Sunggyu and Myungsoo approve O/
Always wanted to try this ever since I saw them make this. .____.